healthy food facts,
common food additives
Lactic Acid CAS 50-21-5 Acetonic acid,Healthy Food Additives
Lactic acid is an important organic acid, and its yield and consumption are second only to citric acid. In recent years, due to the expansion of l-lactic acid in biodegradable plastics, the demand for l-lactic acid will have a large growth rate, and some people predict that it may catch up with or surpass citric acid in a few years. Lactic acid exists widely in nature and is found in living organisms.
Lactic acid properties:
1) Melting temperature 18 ° C
2) Boiling point 122 °C15 mm Hg(lit.)
3) Specific rotatory ratio -0.05 (c= neat 25 ° c)
4) Density 1.209 g/mL at 25 °C
5) Refractive index n20/D 1.4262
6) FEMA 2611 | LACTIC ACID
7) Flash point > 230 ° F
8) Storage condition 2-8°C
|Appearance||Colorless to light yellow liquid|
|Boiling point||122 °C15 mm Hg(lit.)|
|Flash point||>230 °F|
|Density||1.209 g/mL at 25 °C|
|Refractive index||n20/D 1.4262|
1) Prostaglandin E1 analogue
2) actic acid (sodium lactate) is a multi-purpose ingredient used as a preservative, exfoliant, moisturizer, and to provide acidity to a formulation. In the body, lactic acid is found in the blood and muscle tissue as a product of the metabolism of glucose and glycogen.
3) Lactic Acid is an acidulant that is a natural organic acid present in milk, meat, and beer, but is normally associated with milk.
We can customize according to customer's requirement
if you have any question pls mail us or call us